Cozzi Tools - Providing the Solutions for RPG and CL.
Over 150 Power RPG Functions
Now Includes Over 75 Power CL Commands - Free!
Cozzi Tools (COZTOOLS) is a collection of *SRVPGM programs that include hundreds of functions and dozens of CL commands for you to start using today. Just install COZTOOLS on your system and you can leverage these powerful function in your own code.
Available in 3 Editions to fit any shop or budget:
- Runtime Pro - When you need the Productivity of our crazy powerful CL Commands. (CL commands included in the Runtime Pro edition)
- Developer Edition - When you need the Productivity of our RPG IV Subprocedure library and unlimited runtime Runtime editions (includes a Runtime Pro).
- Enterprise Edition - When you need everything we offer, plus an archive of the source code used in building the actual Cozzi Tools (includes a Developer Edition).
- All the CL Commands you wish you had now.
- Convert Database to CSV or XML
- Convert SPOOL files to PDF
- Reprint PDFs stored on your IFS
- Save and Restore the Library List
- Convert Dates in CL to any format
- The Best RPG IV Functions Add-On Library and free runtime
- Add/remove library list entries
- Open Database Files and Write them as CSV to the IFS
- Send messages to the joblog easily
- Retrieve all types of system and job information
- Write and compile on your system, deploy to any other IBM i system, free!
- The Best CGI (RPG for the Web) Library
- Process HTML Form Data
- Accept file uploads from HTML pages (any size files)
- Save data to the IFS easily
- Update data on an HTML page
- Works with IBM i v5r4 and later.
See our What's New page for the latest COZTOOLS news.
To purchase COZTOOLS visit our Registration page. Once registered, you'll be directed to a confirmation page where our "Ready to Buy cozTools" widget is available.
Free Runtime Available
A COZTOOLS software license includes a free runtime license to our COZTOOLS *SRVPGM. What does this mean to you?
- Integrate COZTOOLS into your own programs, deploy those programs to any other IBM i system.
- Build apps today on your development box, restore and run them on your Production box.
- Build apps today on your current system, continue using them when you upgrade your system without recompiling.